If you like what you see on this website, please consider becoming a member!
Benefits of Membership
- Members have unlimited access to our award-winning journal The Penny Post. Non-members will not have online access to the last five years of issues.
- Members can consign and enter bids for the Society’s new online auction. Nonmembers can bid but cannot consign items.
- Officers and directors will be available to members for consultation and advice on carriers, local posts, independent mail companies and express companies.
- Membership in the Society helps support important efforts to encourage the collecting and study of carriers, local posts, independent mail companies and expresses.
The Carriers and Locals Society accepts payment for membership by PayPal or by check/money order. You can pay online or by mail.
- Our membership year is January 1 to December 31.
- Contributions above the applicable dues level ($35 in the United States) are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. [CLICK HERE]
- A $2.00 processing fee is added to cover PayPal expenses.
Make a Contribution
Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Carriers and Locals Society. [CLICK HERE]
Apply or Renew Online
Use the following form if you wish to pay using PayPal:
* = required field
Apply or Renew by Mail
Please submit payment by check or money order made payable to “Carriers and Locals Society”. Canadian and foreign members should submit drafts in U.S. dollars. Our membership application is available as a fillable PDF file, or as a Word document to print and fill.
Carriers and Locals Society
c/o John Bowman
14409 Pentridge Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78410